torsdag 7 oktober 2010

Thinkin of a way to get you to stay

My new ultrasmall room and its new member lovely coach

This is my small room in our tiny apartment, Japanese style I guess. I hated it at first but managed to make it a bit more me. My latest bought is this small couch/table which is both beautiful and perfect for studying and skyping. Because even though I love living in my bed my mattress is quite(!) thin and hard, not very good for sitting on for some while. If your not very bodyliciuos maybe. Although i manage to sleep pretty well on it.

3 kommentarer:

Tosseknoss sa...

Vill dit!!!!!!!!!! Längtar, måste komma. Saknar dig! puss

melifaif sa...

That is an adorable couch/table. I love your little red slippers...glad to see you blogging more often. Wishing you all the best...

tove sa...

åh, bra! japan låter inte dumt. plus att jag gillar dina bilder! vad gör du där, pluggar du?