måndag 25 oktober 2010

I follow you with my eyes closed

Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010DSC_Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010Kyoto autumn 2010

Temples and shrines close to my apartment, my crazy teacher who's teaching us how to say "more handsome than" in Japanese by putting himself next to a famous boyband, a festival in town, our "party-hangout-spot" in daylight, and a restaurant with crazy good food. The last picture I stole from darling Eleanor.

Except for that everything is wonderful and I'm enjoying myself to the limit I'm starting to feel how the motherf crazy speed in school and the constant partying is draining me of power. They don't really go together at all. But our teachers seem to do whatever they can to keep us from having a life. I've been tired the whole day, and when the half of me is back in Sweden (who I can't talk to anymore), and the day is filled with rain rain rain and no energy whatsoever it makes you feel quite down. But life is life. The important part is that it's not raining this weekend, when we are going to Nara, and a Halloweenparty which i still have no costume for.

2 kommentarer:

melifaif sa...

You have a costume...you are THE Bella of Sweden! Have fun, get some rest....but....keep LIVING LIFE!!!

Anonym sa...

Hi, I follow your blog since Mexico, I love your pic's and your new piece of life in Japan.

This is like my window to your world.

Greetings...

bela ;)