söndag 9 januari 2011

Aint that something

Kyoto jan 2011Kyoto jan 2011Kyoto jan 2011Kyoto jan 2011
I bought a minimini digital camera. It was only about 170kr and can be put on my keychain. Way more convenient than carrying around a big system camera. (Which is exactly what I don't do - I never have any pictures to post)
So now I'm going in to the kitchen to celebrate by making some food. Sure the quality of the picture sucks of course, but he's my baby and now he will help me taking pictures of whatever I want whenever I want.

7 kommentarer:

Jade Andersen sa...

that is actually the cutest camera i've ever seen! :D x

Typhaine sa...

Woooow, so cool !

Kate sa...

Eeep how cute that lil camera is!
xx

Oona sa...

you've got so beautiful hair!

therese sa...

vart har du köpt kameran? :D

Bella|Lea sa...

Therese: Neo Mart kallas det, finns i Kyoto. Vet inte om det finns i Sverige, men tror inte det! Däremot finns det säkert nått liknande

Odessa sa...

hello there! i stumbled upon your blog and LOVE your photos! and i'm in love with this mini digital camera. where did you get this? :)