onsdag 23 februari 2011

It's up to you you know. The things you want to hold.

strawberryhuntingMe and Tanja strawberryhuntingstrawberryhuntingWanda strawberryhuntingstrawberryhuntingstrawberrytrip

We went to the outside of Kyoto to go strawberry hunting. They were HUGE and tasted wonderful. And the greenhouse was so hot that we had to take our outwears of. It felt so much like summer. Although we failed our mission to steal some strawberries with us. Got a bit paranoid (as if it was a huge crime haha) and backed out the last minute. So no more strawberries for me. Well, until I get back home to Sweden of course, where strawberries are like half (or less) the price they are here. It's almost crazy how expensive they are here, I could buy 2 secondhand dresses for the same price I get 8 strawberries for. Guess what I choose.

5 kommentarer:

madeleine sa...

åh, så himla fint ju.

Barbara sa...

Looks like you had fun. But i don't know if i could do that, i would probably try to eat one or all of them :)

Unknown sa...

Well, I'd like to go to Spain or Portugal or something. But every country except Belgium is good for me ;-) But first of all I have to choose a good study, since I don't like what I'm studying now. And where do you want to go then? If you're not going to stay in Kyoto? And I thought I saw you had a boyfriend, is he still in Sweden? And how do you manage to maintain your relationship? I'm very curious about that, since I can't imagine I have to miss my boyfriend for several months...

Anonym sa...

You have a wonderful blog! Your photos are amazing.
<33

helen turnbull sa...

I love dping this :). they look so tasty.

Helen, X
areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com